Question:
BB9: Mohammed thrown out for hitting Mikey?
ItBeMoi
2008-08-15 14:26:22 UTC
According to Wikipedia here Mo was just thrown out for assaulting Mikey:

(Week 10)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2008_(UK)_weekly_summary

Is it true the official website seems to be down?
Twenty answers:
2008-08-15 14:37:49 UTC
Yes, because obviously Wikipedia never has bogus information of any kind does it.

I think the person who added that should brush up on their there, their they're usage, getting those right might lead to a more convincing article.
Madina
2008-08-15 15:32:05 UTC
lol no he wasnt thrown out. He did slap Mikey on the head when he got his head shaved and BB called him to the diary room about it, but he didnt hit him
2008-08-15 14:36:02 UTC
mo was taken into the diary room and given a warning for hitting mikey - but this was a week ago

ps he was only messing around and he apologised as he didn't mean to cause any harm
nonoodles74
2008-08-15 15:11:19 UTC
I cant see it in week 10 on that link!
2008-08-15 14:34:56 UTC
No i just saw him hugging Stuart when he got evicted!

Lol i don't really care if he gets thrown out or not, i probably wouldn't even notice!
Jadey678
2008-08-15 14:38:42 UTC
I didn't see that part in your source. It must be an error. He got told off for it and that's it. He's in the live feed right now :)
2008-08-15 14:42:20 UTC
Nowt on the C4BB site
chubaleto
2008-08-15 14:49:43 UTC
if u think about it some other housemates have been thrown our for the same type of thing so why didnt he. mo drives me insane GET HIM OUT.
Funky Little Spacegirl
2008-08-15 14:31:52 UTC
Ooh, that's interesting! Lol did you just add that to Wikipedia yourself?
2008-08-15 14:31:15 UTC
Ooh. Well channel 4 website does work but there's nothing on it about this so........
2008-08-15 14:34:43 UTC
I saw him earlier.Maybe Wikipedia know something we don't.
forest4eva2006
2008-08-15 14:31:23 UTC
dont think thats true. I just saw him as stuart was evicted
Katiie . ILOVEYOU,,X
2008-08-15 14:30:10 UTC
No that is not true lol. I saw him tonight when stuart got evicted!!!!!!

They might be removing him later??? :S

Lol
Gemini
2008-08-15 15:23:18 UTC
Theres no mention of it in your link!!
2008-08-15 14:50:23 UTC
what you have to remember is that Wiped can be changed by anyone so anyone can start rumours or put lies on this , so i would not put to much on this
Helpless Hope
2008-08-15 14:31:35 UTC
No it's not true. Because i am watching it live now and he is still in! I dunno why they put it on that website, stupid lol..Who do you want to win bb?
Cool H
2008-08-15 14:36:47 UTC
ha ha ha ha no its not true .someone made a big mistake.
2008-08-15 14:31:01 UTC
just saw him a few secs ago
Afi
2008-08-16 07:36:33 UTC