Question:
AI--how come no one mentions Jordan in their Amer Idol responses?
2007-05-09 20:23:48 UTC
AI--how come no one mentions Jordan in their Amer Idol responses?
Eleven answers:
2007-05-09 21:43:27 UTC
dont u guys have to study or something
Sarah R
2007-05-10 04:33:51 UTC
I can't stand Jordin. I can't stand any of them, really... There's nothing unique or great about any of the final 3. But since one of them has to be the winner, I hope it's Melinda.
2007-05-10 03:35:18 UTC
Jordin and Melinda are the two best singers in the competition. Jordin has the personality better suited to the superstar though.
angelofgothic
2007-05-10 03:30:08 UTC
I always mention Jordan. I think that it's going to come down to she and Melinda. I'm just not sure who is going to win.
1901pink
2007-05-10 04:20:35 UTC
I don't like her smug personality! I like Lakisha and Blake, and I am so sad about Lakisha tonight! I am sure Blake is next week, and then I am done. Melinda and Jordin are both so full of themselves I can't stand to look at them! At least Jordin is real about it and not all fake and surprised like Mel;inda.
lil_miss_sunshine
2007-05-10 04:31:21 UTC
I think it will be between Melinda and Jordin. They are both great!
Lilmama60
2007-05-10 04:25:22 UTC
Because people think less of her when she's really the best
Eclipse
2007-05-10 04:01:49 UTC
Because Blake is the best!!!
Felix
2007-05-10 04:01:33 UTC
they sure do..
2007-05-10 03:51:30 UTC
GO JORDIN GO!.....GO MALINDA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2007-05-10 03:31:13 UTC
IDK, but she is good